Cover Latter For Textile Engineer - Textile Lab | Textile Learning Blog

Cover Latter For Textile Engineer

Cover Latter For Textile Engineer

একটি কাভার লেটার এর মডেল, যখন CV পাঠাবেন তখন এই ভাবে লিখতে পারেন মেইলে :) :)

Dear Sir,

This letter is to introduce myself for an available position in your organization. My diversified and in-depth professional work experience has enabled me to present myself as a potential candidate for a suitable position in your reputable organization that can fulfill my need for incessant professional development and provide an opportunity for career growth.     

                        
It is submitted that I hold BSc in Textile Engineering  (Textile), having ....... years experience in the relevant field. I offer a good blend of experience, skill and expertise. I am creative, confident and a self-motivated person possessing excellent leadership and team management skills. I enjoy working in teams and have effective interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills. Having worked at clients with stiff deadlines, I also possess the required stress tolerant and deadline-meeting attitude. On the basis of my experience and skills, I consider myself as a potential member of your esteemed organization.

I am seeking job prospects that commensurate with my work experience in your organization. I would welcome an opportunity to discuss further about how I can become a vital part of the core human capital of a professional organization.I am in BANGLADESH DHAKA.

Best Regards
Name :
Mail :
Phone :

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: